A New Series Of Posts Here At Coping With The Times...

Hey everybody! I've got a TON of new things to share with you guys!

First I've been doing a lot of research on something referred to as "homesteading." There is a huge movement of people going back to basics and being more self-reliant. It's a very interesting subject and I'll be getting much more in depth on this topic here in the next few weeks.

Next, its that time of year again. You know the time. The leaves are falling and the snow and cold weather is just around the corner. With these tough economic times we are facing, saving money on energy is more important than ever. I'll be putting together tons of tips and tricks on saving energy and in turn, MONEY!

So stay tuned for more info coming up in the next few days. Sign up to follow along so you don't miss anything. Also, feel free to comment and let me know what you'd like to see, what you liked or disliked, or just say hi.

No comments: