School Shooting Chardon Ohio High School

Another school shooting, this time in Chardon Ohio at Chardon High School. This is just being reported. I'm following the local police and EMS scanner online and as of now its reported that there are 2 shooters. One is in custody, one is on the loose and being tracked by officers. It is reported by students that one is a sophomore at Chardon High School. Confirmed victims at this point include 4 trauma victims, three male and one female, three in critical condition and one stable. Four medical helicopters at the scene as well as a State Highway Patrol helicopter and many ambulances and police. I have been told by "local sources" that the shooter is a sophomore at Chardon High School. I am not 100% sure of the accuracy of this information so I will not release the name at this time but apparently there has been some information from this young man on twitter regarding bringing a gun to school. I uploaded a video to youtube with links to the LIVE feed, LIVE local police scanner feed and more HERE ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS48rzi6qB4 I'll post more info as it becomes available. CopingWithTheTimes.com See the video HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's really interesting, it's really good. I hope you have more information about this make money online now